Tired of the same ol' boring breakfast?! Have breakFEAST instead ... things just got a whole lot easier and tastier with these Grab N Go Pancake Muffins!
Happy National Microwave Day on Tuesday (December 6th)!! Bet you didn't even know it was a thing, did ya?! I admit, I use my microwave a lot - to thaw meat, melt chocolate or butter, reheat leftovers, to heat water for my tea .... heck, I even use it to store things like pans of brownies I don't want anyone else to find!! Ahaha! (Don't tell my family!!)
Do you know what my favorite use is? Warm pancake syrup!! Isn't it the worst when you put room temperature pancake syrup on a hot stack?! Ugh!! It just isn't the way it's supposed to be! Thankfully, there's an easy answer!
Hungry Jack’s syrup bottle is uniquely designed to fit in the microwave, allowing the entire family to savor the warmth and deliciousness in every bite! Plus, with an easy pour cap, Hungry Jack syrup ensures your pancake breakFEAST will be mess-free! See why National Microwave Day is worth celebrating?!
We have adopted a pancake breakFEAST on Saturday mornings and we have really loved using our Oster® Titanium Infused DuraCeramic™ 10” x 20” Electric Griddle w/ Warming Tray! The kids always want to make funfetti pancakes!! While pancakes with eggs and bacon are great on Saturday morning, it just doesn't work into our life Monday through Friday!
I know we don't always have time for breakfast and I'm here to help! You can make these Grab N Go Pancake Muffins over the weekend and pop them in the freezer, quickly reheating them in the microwave, all week as you're running out the door! Can you believe you can have your pancakes AND syrup IN A MUFFIN? Pretty awesome, huh?!
My family loves Hungry Jack Pancake Mix and Syrup. Hungry Jack takes your pancakes and syrup to the next level (or in this case, Grab N Go Pancake Muffins), turning your breakfast into a breakFEAST the whole family will love and enjoy together!
Other great ways to use Hungry Jack syrup:
- On Hungry Jack pancakes or waffles (obviously!!)
- On top of oatmeal
- In these Grab N Go Pancake Muffins
- In salad dressings
- To sweeten whipped cream
- On veggies before roasting
- In drinks
- In mashed sweet potatoes
- Over ice cream ... or better yet, in it!
- Glazes or frostings
- In monkey bread
- In flavored butter
For the latest news and special offers, follow Hungry Jack on Facebook!
Grab N Go Pancake Muffinsby
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 18 servings
- 2 cups Hungry Jack pancake mix (any variety)
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Hungry Jack syrup
- Optional mix-ins (cooked sausage, cheese, blueberries, chocolate chips, cooked bacon, cinnamon chips, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tins or line with liners; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add pancake mix, milk, eggs and pancake syrup. Mix well.
3. Fill muffin tin cavities ⅔ of the way full. Add about 1 tbsp. of mix-ins to the top of each muffin.
4. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
5. Serve warm. Allow extras to cool completely and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze.
To reheat, microwave in 30-second intervals at 50% power until warm.
Don't forget to pin it!