Part of being a food blogger feels like I am always trying something new or tweaking an old recipe. I ran across a recipe for wonton crackers a few months ago and I have to say that I am addicted. Not only they are they easy to make - but they're super yummy!
Since the Oscars are coming up soon, I got together with some of my blogging friends to bring you a few new ideas in case you are planning on hosting your own Oscars party! Be sure to include these Garlic Parmesan Wonton Crisps!!
I just love the crispy, garlicky, cheesy crunch of these crisps!!
Garlic Parmesan Wonton Crispsby
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 50 crackers
- 25 wonton wrappers (about half of a 12 oz. pkg.)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut the wonton wrappers in half to form rectangles or triangles.
3. Lay the cut wonton wrappers out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Brush each with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until wontons are lightly brown and crispy.
6. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
slightly adapted from life as a strawberry
Will you be watching the Oscars?
Don't forget to stop by and see what my friends made:
Chocolate Dipped Pears from Around My Family Table
The Brown Derby from Bread Booze Bacon
Glitter Name Topper from Ashlee Marie
Printable Oscar Party Bingo Game from Play. Party. Plan.
Glitter & Gold Popcorn from Mom's Messy Miracles
Oscar Party Printable Invitations from Hey, Let's Make Stuff
Garlic Parmesan Wonton Crisps from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Sun Dried Tomato, Pesto & Garlic Bites from Home.Made.Interest.
Oscars Winners Ballot from Sweet Rose Studio
Swag Bag and Oscar Award from Life Anchored
Champagne Jello Shots from Sugar & Soul