This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Hi guys! It’s Kim, from Soliloquy Of Food & Such. Today I am sharing on of my favorite granola recipes. Granola can be so expensive! This is an easy recipe to save you some moolah…plus, it smells duh-vine whilst baking to golden granola-y perfection.
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 cups dried fruit (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 325º.
- Measure out oats and chopped nuts into a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Combine maple syrup, brown sugar, oil, vanilla and salt - whisk together.
- Pour over oats, toss to coat - mix well.
- Press dressed oats evenly into pan with the back of your measuring cup.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning the pan half way through.
- Cool in pan for 1 hour; break into clumps.
- If adding dried fruit, chop into raisin-size pieces for a more uniform texture.
- Store in a sealed container, keeps for 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 151mgFiber: 5gSugar: 18gProtein: 7g