Raspberry Zinger Ballsby
- 1 large box (6 oz.) Jell-o Raspberry-flavored gelatin dessert
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (14 oz.) sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 small box (3 oz.) Jell-o Raspberry-flavored gelatin dessert
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the large box Raspberry-flavored Jell-o, sweetened condensed milk and sweetened coconut flakes until thoroughly combined.
3. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and set on the waxed paper. Continue until all of the mixture has been rolled.
4. Place the small box of Raspberry-flavored Jell-o in a small bowl. Add 2 or 3 balls and roll to coat. Replace balls back on the waxed paper. Continue until all of the balls have been coated.
5. Serve on a cookie tray or give as a gift!