We love to grill burgers in the summer ... I mean, who doesn't? As much as we love our regular burgers, there's just something about eating smaller or mini versions of our favorite food, amiright?!
Sliders are a favorite in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house - and I have the easiest method EVER to make them. You don't have to worry about making and flipping dozens of little patties .... nuh-uh. Not today. I love this method so much and I'm almost positive that you'll love it too! I made a quick little video just to show you just how quick and easy this Easy Beef Sliders recipe is ....
As you'll notice in my video, I like easy clean-up along with my easy recipes - so I line the baking sheet with foil .... but that is totally optional!
I think that you'll agree that sometimes, it's nice to do things a little different. These Easy Beef Sliders couldn't be simpler and they are perfect for those days when you can't or don't want to grill. Grilling on a rainy day just doesn't seem reasonable ... although, I have been known to grill in the rain ... and the snow - and yes, always in my flip-flops!
Not to mention, with the Easy Beef Sliders, you and your family will be enjoying these little beefy bites all year long .... no grill or good weather required! Enjoy!
Easy Beef Slidersby
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 18-24 sliders
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 18-24 Slider rolls
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Favorite condiments (ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc ...)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 10x15-in. rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Sprinkle the chopped onion evenly in the baking sheet. Crumble the ground beef over the onions. Using your hands, press the ground beef evenly into the pan over the onions, covering them evenly. This layer will be very thin. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through. Remove the pan from the oven and carefully drain the grease. (You don't want the meat falling out with it!) Top the beef with shredded cheese. Return to the oven to melt cheese, about 2-4 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the oven. Using a pizza cutter, cut the beef into approximately 2-in. squares (or the size of your rolls). Place patties on top of rolls and serve with your favorite condiments.
Don't forget to pin it!