Let’s Get Social Sunday #31 – Don’t forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live! We are on 9 different blogs every week, so this is a super great opportunity! Be sure to stop by tomorrow and meet some other bloggers and make new friends!
Enchilada Stuffed Shells …. An easy weeknight meal that combines Mexican and Italian food! Serve it with a salad and you’re good to go!
All My Bloggy Friends #57 – the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight (Saturday)! Don’t forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I’d love to see you there! 🙂
This Pork & Zucchini Pasta Ragu is a nice change from the heavy sauces usually associated with Italian food. It cooks up quick, too!
Who says hot dogs have to be boring? You can kick boring to the curb with these Hawaiian Dogs – you know you can’t go wrong with anything wrapped in bacon!:)
This Chicken Parmesan Panini would be great when you want an Italian-inspired sandwich!
Five things I pinned this week that you should see too:
1. Minnie Mouse DIY Fry Boxes from Juggling Act Mama – These little boxes are super cute! It totally make me want to make some “Cars” ones for my 4 yr. old!
2. Chocolate Fried Pies from Southern Plate – no explanation needed. 😉
3. Ham & Apple Wraps with Dip from Martha Stewart – With back to school just days away, I need new snack ideas – maybe you do too?
4. Spinach and Artichoke Crusted Chicken from The Home Heart – This dish has some of my favorite ingredients and sounds soooo yummy!
5. Bacon Cheeseburger Grits from Tumbleweed Contessa – This sounds like something I must try!
Some blog stats from this week:
Most popular post this week: Death By Chocolate Poke Cake
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Blog that referred the most people: Blissful and Domestic
Most searched phrase: chocolate poke cake
Facebook fans: 8,077
Twitter followers: 1,112
Pinterest followers: 12,472
Average visit duration: 4:09