I’m beginning to wonder if life every really slows down? Too much to do and never enough time! I’m sure many of you struggle with the same feeling!
As many of you know, Google Reader went away earlier this month …. and I am still not over it. I have tried BlogLovin’, Feedly and something called The Old Reader. What are you using to follow blogs? My problem is, I don’t think I really like change in instances like this. I don’t want to learn a new reader (or 3). Of the readers that I have tried, Feedly probably comes the closest to Google Reader ….. I know a lot of people migrated over to BlogLovin’ … but I am just not feeling it. I stumbled across The Old Reader the other day and used it twice I think? I wasn’t impressed enough to go back a third time. If you know of any other readers out there, I would be interested in hearing about them!
Who’s counting down the days until back to school? I know some of y’all are raising your hands or saying, “me … can they go back tomorrow?!” Even though we homeschool, back to school is always exciting for the kids.
Let’s Get Social Sunday #28 – Don’t forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live! Meet some other bloggers and make new friends! We are on 9 different blogs every week so this is a super great opportunity!
Do you remember these salads? There always seems to be a variation or two at potlucks, doesn’t there? This Cherry Chiffon Salad is super easy and oh, so tasty! It’s your choice whether you have it as a side dish or dessert!
All My Bloggy Friends #54 – the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight (Saturday)! Don’t forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I’d love to see you there! 🙂
I might be the only person thinking about back to school right now. I love easy dishes for those hectic school days – this BBQ Chicken & Bacon Tater Tot Casserole is a fun twist on the classic dish!
If you’re still in the summer state of mind and need something light and filling, this Greek Pasta might be the dish for you!
How about some yummy and easy Breakfast Tacos? They’re perfect for a Sunday brunch – they’re even quick enough for the weekdays too!
Five things I pinned this week that you should see too:
1. Mexican Street Corn Salad from Kathy’s Kitchen Table – I have to make this soon!! I might not even share it with my family!
2. French Fry Hash from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker – This is one of those dishes where I think, “why didn’t I think of that?” Genius!
3. Chicken and Rice Casserole from Cooking Mimi – Comfort food! I’m getting in the back to school mind set here – which means fall is right around the corner! Casserole season!
4. Homemade Bagels from Table for Seven – Although I love making bread, I have never made homemade bagels – these sound easy and delicious!
5. Oatmeal Cookie Banana Crisp with Chocolate Kahlua Sauce from Half Baked Harvest – I have no words for this – I just want to eat it! Yum yum!
Most popular post this week: Cherry Chiffon Salad
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Most searched phrase: Homemade Alfredo Sauce