Sooo …. we’re into the first week of May already! It hardly seems possible, doesn’t it? I know I’m not that old that my mind is slipping … seriously, where does all the time go?!
I am excited to see that my Facebook page is approaching 5,000 fans! I am so excited, that I have been thinking about what to do to celebrate when we reach that milestone! A giveaway for my Facebook fans perhaps? Hmmmm …
Speaking of Facebook, this week, I asked ya’ll about Grits – love ’em or leave ’em … what we like to grow in our gardens … rhubarb – yay or nay … one food you could NEVER give up … brownies with or without nuts! If you’d like to join the conversation, drop me a line anytime or meet us over on Facebook around 3:30 pm Eastern time! I have a new random question every Monday through Friday and I’d love to see your smiling face there! 🙂
I am totally loving all the new hosts for Let’s Get Social Sunday and the fact that we’re now on 9, yes – *nine* blogs every week! If you missed us last week, be sure to join us tomorrow morning at 6 am Eastern time when the party goes live! We’ll be linking up and meeting new friends – and we’d love to have YOU join us!
Lots of amped up recipes on this past week’s menu! Expect to see a few new recipes on the blog from this week’s Menu Plan Monday!
Linda and I hosted All My Bloggy Friends on Tuesday. The party is still rockin’ if you want to link up! The party closes at 11:59 pm tonight! Be sure to join us on Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time for the next par-tay! We try our best to share the social media love with some of the links that are shared at our party! So come on over and join the fun! 🙂
Sometimes, you just have to eat dessert. On Wednesday, I shared these M&M Chocolate Pudding Cookies. They’re so easy, chocolate-y … and soft! Definitely add these to your list of cookies! You will be glad you did!
Here’s a fantastic Blackberry & Lemon Coffee Cake …. perfect for Sunday brunch – or Mother’s Day! Hello, it is next weekend! She’ll love you forever …. ok, never mind the fact that she already will love you forever – but, this will make her love you even more – or something like that! 🙂
Need a new dinner idea that the kiddos will love? Try these Chili Cheese Dog Nachos … they’re kid tested and approved! And the adults are sure to love ’em too! It’s also great for those times when you forget to get buns! 😉 Not that that ever happens at my house, just ask me and I’ll tell ya! 😀
Five things I pinned this week that I think you should see too:
1. Romanian Lentil Soup from Slice of Southern – This looks like it would be a budget-friendly and healthy family meal!
2. Pepperoni Artichoke Breadstick Focaccia from Stone Gable – This has to be the best thing I saw all week ….. seriously, look at the picture …. Doesn’t it look fabulous?! I need to give this a try ASAP!
3. SnoBall Cake Roll from Sprinkle Bakes – I cannot wait to try this! It’s like the little snack cake – but bigger!! I’m thinking this would be a hit at any party 🙂
4. 10 Easy Holiday Storage Tips from The Family Handyman – I especially love how they contained the wrapping paper! Such a genius idea!
5. Herb Ricotta Gnocchi with Quick Tomato Sauce from Serious Eats – OK … So I may or may not have a thing for gnocchi …… it’s safe to assume that I do though 🙂 This looks like a simple dish and it’s on my list of things to try!
Most pinned post this week: Chicken Fried Rice
Most popular post this week: One Pot Goulash
Biggest referring site this week: Facebook
Most searched phrase: Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved