Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends! We’ll keep it short and sweet today ….
Let’s Get Social Sunday #21 – Don’t forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live!
Crustless Ham Savory Bake – An easy breakfast, lunch or dinner idea!
All My Bloggy Friends #47 – the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time. Don’t forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I’d love to see you there! 🙂
Italian Sausage & Alfredo Pasta Bake – Creamy noodles with Italian sausage and veggies.
Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos – it’s a party in your mouth! It’ll cure any Mexican craving!
4th of July Cupcake Toppers or Tags – FREE for personal use!
Five things I pinned this week that you should see too:
1. Coconut Marshmallow Cake from With A Blast – I have never seen a cake like this before and it looks totally cool! One of the best things, with summer coming, there’s virtually no cooking! It’s as easy as boiling water!
2. Chunky Monkey Cookies from Cooking with Curls – Ok, I’m not a big fan of making cookies, but I sure like to eat them! I’m pretty sure I can convince my kiddos to make these tasty little treats 🙂
3. Chocolate Salted Caramel Muddy Buddies from Kitchen Meets Girl – The perfect party snack! Who doesn’t love Muddy Buddies? And this flavor combo is awesome!
4. Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Sandwiches from Shugary Sweets – Seriously, I need more slow cooker recipes in my life. This sounds like one my whole family will love!
5. Cookie Dough Vanilla Milkshake from Simply Gloria – Definitely need this in my life! 🙂
Most pinned post this week: Italian Pasta Salad
Most popular post this week: Creamy Pea Salad
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Most searched phrase: Homemade Alfredo Sauce