What a week! I am wore out lol. I can honestly say, I am glad it’s the weekend! Maybe I can even convince my youngin’s to let me sleep in?! Yeah, you’re right – probably not gonna happen! Wishful thinking on my part! 🙂
This week, we surpassed 4,000 Facebook friends and had an “Anything Goes” party to celebrate! We had so many tasty dishes shared! You can find it all on THIS Pinterest board or on my Facebook wall! I cannot thank y’all enough for all the love and support! I love chatting with you via email or over on Facebook – and truly – YOU are the reason I enjoy doing what I do! 🙂
This week, I asked ya’ll how often you try new recipes … do you call it dinner or supper … we talked about S’mores … the 5-second rule … and whether you prefer gas or charcoal grills! If you’d like to join the conversation, drop me a line anytime or meet us over on Facebook around 3:30 pm Eastern time! I have a new random question every Monday through Friday and I’d love to see your smiling face there! 🙂
I am totally loving all the new hosts for Let’s Get Social Sunday and the fact that we’re now on 9, yes – *nine* blogs every week! If you missed us last week, be sure to join us tomorrow morning at 6 am Eastern time when the party goes live! We’ll be linking up and meeting new friends – and we’d love to have YOU join us!
Expect to see a few new recipes on the blog from this week’s Menu Plan Monday!
Linda and I hosted All My Bloggy Friends on Tuesday. The party is still rockin’ if you want to link up! the party closes at 11:59 pm tonight! Be sure to join us on Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time for the next par-tay! We try our best to share the social media love with some of the links that are shared at our party! So come on over and join the fun! 🙂
Wednesday, I shared this recipe for Orange and Broccoli Shrimp with Rice. If you need a quick and satisfying weeknight (or weekend) meal – look no further! This can be done lickety-split – under 30 minutes from prep to the table!
Big Mac Salad – great for when you crave the famous sandwich, but want a healthier version with less fat and calories!
Need a different dinner idea? Try these Cuban Medianoches Tacos that are full of Cuban flavor! They’re easy too 🙂
Five things I pinned this week:
1. Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole from Who Needs A Cape? – This looks like it would be a budget-friendly and satisfying family meal!
2. Fiestada from Food Thoughts of a Chef Wannabe – Apparently some schools had this for lunch back in the day? I feel cheated because we had nothing like this! However, with this recipe, I can try it at home! 🙂
3. Hush Puppy Meatballs from Food Talk Daily – I cannot wait to try these! I can’t even wrap my head around how awesome this would be!
4. Bacon Mushroom Honey Dijon Chicken from Mommy? I’m Hungry! – I love everything about this recipe. Must try it soon!
5. Smothered Chicken from Bacon, Butter, Cheese, Garlic – Ummmm … the name does not do this justice! This chicken has creamed spinach and sauteed mushrooms – covered in cheesy goodness *and* smashed fried ranch potatoes *and* easy roasted asparagus *and* heart-shaped breadsticks! No joke, go check it out! I’m pretty sure this is gonna happen at my house! 🙂
Most pinned post this week: Coconut Cream Poke Cake
Most popular post this week: Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved