This has been an amazing week for me. I have been able to get back into the swing of things in the online world and I got to catch up with some of my bloggy friends! Have I told y’all that I missed you?!
My Coconut Cream Poke Cake has been very popular this week! It had hundreds of shares on Facebook which totally made my day! I hosted a Facebook party – the theme was “Come on baby light my fire” … a grilling party! I want to thank everyone who stopped by 🙂 You can find the recipe on this Pinterest board.
Here’s what happened around Love Bakes Good Cakes this week:
Last week’s Let’s Get Social Sunday party rocked! So much so, that Evelyn and I have decided it was time to take it to the next level. You’ll have to join us on Sunday to see what we have up our sleeves! 🙂
This week’s menu was full of yumminess! You can expect to be seeing a few of the things we had from this menu on the blog in the near future!
All My Bloggy Friends #42 is still going – and it’s not too late to link up! The party closes tonight at 11:59pm Eastern time! You can also stop by and see all the great things my bloggy friends had to share this week!
My gosh, y’all! This Coconut Cream Poke Cake has been quite a popular recipe this week! I had literally hundreds of shares on Facebook and it’s been pinned numerous times! It’s a real crowd-pleaser, that’s for sure!
Yesterday, I shared this Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Poppy Seed Dressing. It was so good, that I had it 3 times this week! No kidding!
Five things I pinned this week:
1. Coca Cola Spareribs from With A Blast – From my grilling party on Facebook – Linda also includes a recipe for Coca Cola Onion Rings – I need to try this one!
2. Feta-stuffed Gyro Burgers with the World’s Best Tzatziki Sauce from Sumptuous Spoonfuls – I want to try this soon! It’s another recipe from the grilling party – you’ll notice a trend here 🙂
3. Caprese – Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Basil Salad from Ginger, Lemon & Spice – Ummmm … another recipe shared at my Facebook party! What is not to love about this salad?
4. Grilled Chili-Lime Shrimp from Hun … What’s For Dinner? – these sound and look so amazing! Yummy! Did you know, I found it at my Facebook party?!
5. Reuben Chicken Brats in a Bun from Hot Eats and Cool Reads – I love easy recipes – and I love the Reuben twist on the brats! Yep, you guessed it … Sheena shared this at my Facebook party too!
Most pinned post this week: Cowboy Spaghetti
Most popular post this week: Coconut Cream Poke Cake
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved