My gosh – Have I told y’all that it’s good to be back?! It feels like it’s been a long time! I am loving chatting with all of y’all on Facebook and via email! I need to get back in the swing of things …. and start getting my posts done at least the night before it posts. Uhhhh – I’m working on it! 🙂 It’s Saturday, so that means it’s time for Weekend Round-Up!
Before we get to it though – I have to give a huge shout out and congratulations to my brother-in-law and his soon to be wife – Gene and Caroline are getting married today! Yay! Growing up, I always wanted a sister – and now, I will have one! 🙂
Another great Let’s Get Social Sunday! Evelyn and I are having so much fun with this party – and we’ve had some great co-hosts! Now that things are settling down for me, it’s time to meet some new people. The new party goes live at 6 am Eastern time. We’d love to have you join us!
Menu Plan Monday – Nothing too fancy this week since we’re just getting back to normal. We had a lot of easy things and none of it will probably show up on the blog! LOL. Next week, however, is a different story – I’m ready to break my new kitchen in! 😉
Tuesday’s, All My Bloggy Friends is still live until tonight at 11:59 pm Eastern time. Stop by and link up! There are many great things already shared if you’d like to stop by and check them out! Don’t forget to join Linda from With A Blast and myself for the next party – it starts bright and early Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time.
As many of you know, during my absence, I didn’t do party feature for All My Bloggy Friends – so I made up for it on Wednesday! And let me tell ya, there were a lot of features! If you haven’t already checked out the post, you can find it HERE.
I shared this Cowboy Spaghetti on Thursday. It’s a nice change from regular ol’ spaghetti – and my boys just thought the name was cool! 🙂
Yesterday, I shared some pictures from our move. I think I speak for Brian as well when I say this – we are glad to have the moving part behind us. I think the next time we move, it will be to the grave. Seriously, I do not enjoy moving – at all.
Five things I pinned this week:
1. How to make a mailable slice of cake from She Knows Living – Possible the cutest post card EVER! So cute – and what a surprise for the receiver!
2. Kahula Pork from Five Little Chefs – I want to try this soon! It’s a slow cooker recipe and I can only imagine how fabulous this tastes!
3. Raised Bed Garden from Clover House – This is a 3 part post – and I love this idea! I pinned all 3 parts, of course 😉
4. Very Berry Milkshake Cookies from Sugar Bean Bakers – these sound and look so amazing! Yummy!
5. Key Lime Poke Cake from Jamie Cooks It Up – I love poke cakes – there are so many varities you can make. This key lime version just sounds perfect for spring!
Most pinned post this week: Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Most popular post this week: Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved