I am so excited welcome Shannah from Just Us Four. I originally met Shannah through a few Facebook groups and from linky parties. Some of you may even remember that I did a guest post for her back towards the end of the Summer! I’m super excited to have her here today – and I can’t wait to try the recipe she’s sharing! Be sure to stop by her blog and enter to win the NINJA Supra Kitchen System that she is giving away! Round out dinner by checking out Cupcakes & Kale Chips for some Healthy Desserts or The NY Melrose Family for some Healthy Snack Ideas in our #EatHealthy15 Series.
by Shannah @ Just Us Four
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp. oil or ghee
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning (I like to make my own)
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup corn
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 cups zucchini noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large soup pot, heat 1 Tbsp of oil or ghee over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Stir in taco seasoning.
2. Add carrots and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and add chicken and red pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Powered by Recipage
Thank you so much for having me here today, Jamie!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: