Wondering what to eat this month? Tired of trying to come up with menu ideas? I’ve got you covered with dinners, sides, and a few desserts to get you through the month with this October Menu Plan!
October Menu Plan
Here’s a little something about me you probably didn’t know … I have come to LOVE menu planning! It wasn’t always this way, though. I remember a time when it seemed so overwhelming, I just didn’t want to do it. But I still wanted to eat. Ugh. The thing is, I have plenty of friends who HATE menu planning and have mentioned how nice it would be to have some new ideas at the ready.
Friends, that day is today.
I’ve gathered a month’s worth of dinner recipes along with sides and desserts! If you are someone who needs the full menu – I’ve got you. If you are someone who likes to do their own menu planning but likes to find a few new ideas – I’ve got you too! I’m sure you’ll find something yummy in this October Menu Plan!
Heck, I’ve even bookmarked quite a few of these for myself! I hope you enjoy this menu plan!
Connect with Love Bakes Good Cakes!
If you would love a peek behind-the-scenes … check out my Instagram.
Don’t miss a single recipe!
Follow us on social media:
- Crockpot Swiss Steak
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza
- Artichoke Lemon Chicken Fillets
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Pork Chops
- Make Ahead Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Thai Chicken Fried Rice
- Slow Cooker Chicken Potatoes & Green Beans
- Easy Chicken Francese
- Instant Pot Salmon
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Quesadillas
- Whole30 Taco Boats
- Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- Sausage Bread
- Instant Pot Mediterranean Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Easy Steak Recipe
- Chicken Pot Pie Baked Rice
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Pressure Cooker Mexican Pork
- Meatloaf Recipe with Ketchup
- Copycat KFC Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef & Noodles
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Brazilian Minestrone Soup
Don’t forget to pin it!