This Jungle Cooler is a cool and refreshing drink full of summer flavors!
I’ve partnered up with some of my bloggy friends to bring you a few recipes and craft ideas to get you excited for The Jungle Book, too!
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (12 oz.) pineapple orange banana juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 tsp. coconut extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 24mgFiber: 3gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
- Tiger’s Blood Sorbet from Around My Family Table
- Jungle Pineapple Boat (Mixed Fruit Pineapple Boats) from Big Bear’s Wife
- Isomalt Lotus – Man’s Fiery Red Flower from Ashlee Marie
- Jungle Cooler from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Jungle Book Free Printable from Celebrating Family
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Banana Bites from Home.Made.Interest.
- Banana Monkey Bread Muffins from Life Anchored
- Baloo Berry Coconut Popsicles from Liz on Call
- Tropical Safari Sundaes from For the Love of Food
Other Posts You May Enjoy: