This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
Your family is going to love this Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bake! #YesYouCAN #ad
With all of the busyness of the holiday season, I have to rely on quick and easy dinner solutions! Not only are the days getting shorter, but it feels like literally, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done! By the time dinnertime rolls around, I am not really motivated to make anything lavish or complicated … and to be perfectly honest with y’all, there are plenty of days where I want to feed my family cereal for dinner. But I don’t. Thankfully, I have a few recipes on hand that are so easy for days that I just need something quick and delicious!
As you know, Sloppy Joes are one of Brian’s favorite meals and as I have told you before, I can only take Sloppy Joes (or any recipe, for that matter) so many times before I have to find a new way to make them. One of my faves ways to eat Sloppy Joes is on pizza or in a tater tot casserole! Brian tends to like the traditional sandwiches – or this Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bake! I have to admit, with how quick this is and how much my family enjoys it, it has quickly become a staple for a quick and fuss-free meal!
MANWICH and PAM cooking spray are perfect for helping create easy yet delicious holiday meals, holiday side dishes, and good old-fashioned comfort food – like this Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bake! They make a great start for dinner recipes and they help save time with easy, stress-free recipe creations, especially during the holidays! A quick stop at Walmart keeps my pantry stocked with MANWICH and PAM cooking spray!
Pair this Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bake with a fresh salad from Walmart’s produce section and you’re all set for an incredibly easy and delicious meal your whole family will love!
- 1-1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 can (15 oz.) MANWICH Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- PAM cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch square baking dish with PAM cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain, if necessary. Stir in the MANWICH. Spread beef mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- In a small bowl, stir together the pancake and baking mix, milk, and eggs with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour over the cheese.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 906Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 220mgSodium: 1632mgFiber: 5gSugar: 13gProtein: 49g
Find more easy to make recipes that are perfect during the holidays by visiting this link: Yes You Can Recipes!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: