Make dinnertime easy with this Gnocchi with Pesto Cream recipe! It's so flavorful and perfect for weeknights! AD #TasteOfItaly
Life has been crazy busy in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house. Between school, blogging, travelling and just life - I feel like I've got a billion and one things to do ... and that's okay. Actually, for the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm beginning to see through the haze of life and I actually feel like I can be a productive member of society again .....
Although life seems to be going in a better direction than it has been, I find still myself unprepared when dinnertime rolls around. Thank goodness for simple and easy meal ideas, right?!
While shopping at Fry's Food Stores recently, I grabbed a few things from their Taste Of Italy selection! Have you seen all of the choices? I absolutely love that so many of the items are actually from Italy and they're a great value!
I found this recipe at https://www.frysfood.com/italianworldflavor/ as part of the #TasteOfItaly promotion with Fry's Food Stores. I'm a big fan of pesto and gnocchi, so I knew I had to pick up the ingredients to make this! And let me tell you, it was perfect for a quick weeknight dinner! We served this with a side salad and a crusty loaf of bread! This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes, so save it - you'll be glad you did! I would even serve this to company - it's that good!
Gnocchi with Pesto Creamby
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package (1 lb.) HemisFares™ Gnocchi
- 1 jar (5.9 oz.) HemisFares™ Pesto Genovese
- 6 oz. fresh cream
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Pour the olive oil that floats on top of the pesto bottle into a cup (as this recipe has cream, you won't need that extra oil, keep it to season a salad).
3. Pour the cream into a large skillet, and bring it very gently to a simmer; then turn the heat off, add the pesto and stir.
4. Cook the gnocchi in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until they all float.
5. Pull out the gnocchi with a sieve and pour them directly into the skillet; sauté for 1 minute.
6. Top with Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe used with permission via https://www.frysfood.com/italianworldflavor/
Don't forget to pin it!