Thank you, Terry from RV Life and Food for this award :)
Receiving this award has some rules to it.
1) I have to post 11 random things about myself.
2) I have to answer 11 questions from the nominator.
3) Nominate 11 blogs to pass on the love and make sure to notify them of the nomination.
4) Post 11 questions for them to answer or you can have them answer the same questions that you did.
11 Random Facts about me:
1) When I wear shoes (I prefer to be barefoot), my shoe size is a 9.
2) I could live the rest of my life without television, but not without music!
3) I am a very determined person. Some people may tell you that is an understatement. ;)
4) My husband and I never agree on the temperature - He is always cold when I'm hot .... or hot when I'm cold.
5) I have to sleep with at least one leg out of the covers. I get too hot otherwise.
6) I tend to like neutral colors. My wardrobe is mostly black, brown/tan or dark blue. Our home furnishings tend to be neutral colors as well. The funny thing is, it's not that I don't like color - I'm just not comfortable making bold choices and being "stuck" with it. It's easier (in my mind) to accessorize with a few colorful things that can easily be changed.
7) I actually have a goal to step foot in every state. I have been in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia - a total of 18 states.
8) I am deathly afraid of mice, rats, roaches, palmetto bugs or anything that even remotely resembles those things. Seriously, I will totally spaz out!
9) I have been called the "texting queen" ....... Not only am I fast - but I know a lot of the lingo. Often, I have to catch and stop myself when I type out blog posts, FB statuses, etc .... from using "texting lingo". Does anyone else ever have this problem?!
10) You will never see me drink milk. Ever. I hate the stuff.
11) I'm a list person ...... I have lists for everything.
Here are the 11 questions Terry asked:
1) Why did you start blogging? As a SAHM, I needed an outlet. Something that was "mine" and mine alone. I had toyed with the idea of blogging for quite awhile before I actually did it. I knew I wanted a food blog, everybody comes to me for recipes! LOL. I really wish I would have started this years ago. I have been blogging for almost a year now, and I have really enjoyed it :)
2) What one person has had the most influence on your life? I would probably have to say my gramma and/or my mom.
3) If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Some place with a warm, sunny beach ;)
4) Do you have any pets? Haha - No. Having five kids is zoo enough ;)
5) When did you learn to cook? I am still learning :) I have been interested since I was a child. I would stand in the kitchen and watch my gramma and mom cook. I learned a lot from them.
6) Do you enjoy cooking or do you consider it a chore? Most of the time I enjoy it, but to keep it real - there are times when I hit the drive-thru or order pizza because I just don't feel like cooking.
7) What is your favorite type of food? Impossible to answer. Some of my current loves (in no particular order): Mexican, Italian, Asian, homemade bread, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Sweet Tea, chocolate frosting, chili and Sterzing's potato chips
8) What is your favorite holiday? Oddly, I really don't have one. Anytime spent with family or friends is a good day to me :)
9) What is your favorite season? Definitely Spring! Followed by Summer, then Fall and I would skip Winter all together if I could.
10) What was your first job? Technically? Babysitting at 12 or 13 yr. old. Other than that ... My first job was at Taco Bell. I was 17 yr. old - and I actually liked the job and the people I worked with!
11) What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch too much tv - but, I like the old, classic tv shows. I love how they're still funny and relevant - even if you've seen them a hundred times!
I have decided to be a rule-breaker with this part. I have been blessed with this award numerous times and every single time, I have a hard time choosing who to give it to. So this time, if you are reading this and you have never been given the Liebster Award, I am giving it to you! If one person takes it or 50, it doesn't matter to me! Anyone who has a blog is making their mark on the world and worthy of the award in my opinion ..... So, if you would like it, it's yours :) Just answer the same questions I had to answer with your 11 random facts and pass it on to 11 more bloggers!
This award officially goes to all the bloggers out there without a Liebster Award and who would like one!
Thanks again, Terry :)
Thanks again, Terry :)