I really am a blessed gal. I have some really awesome bloggy friends. To be honest, when I started blogging, I never expected it be what it is. I'm not even sure what I did expect. Seriously, food bloggers ARE. THE. BEST! The community is definitely my favorite thing about blogging. My dear bloggy friends, Evelyn from My Turn (For Us) and Terry from RV Life and Food nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Both ladies have wonderful blogs ... If you haven't checked them out, please stop by and see all the great stuff they have posted! I am always so thrilled when my friends think of me when passing on these awards! There are so many great (and more experienced) bloggers out there. Thank you, Evelyn and Terry! Love you both :)
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. Share 7 things about yourself. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire. Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Seven things about myself .....
1. I am a natural redhead - I may or may not, have the temper to prove it ;)
2. The things that freak me out are - mice/rats, roaches or palmetto bugs ... Or anything that remotely resembles those said things. I will never understand why God put them here. (And by freak out - I mean, totally spazz out ... Probably funny to watch, not funny to experience)
3. My favorite color is green.
4. My favorite drink is sweet tea - no lemon.
5. I have worked as a public school bus driver in a large metro area ... and I actually *liked* it.
6. My favorite toy as a child, was a homely, orange teddy bear. I loved to rub his nose ... and I still have him.
7. Certain sounds literally make me sick - I hate hearing people suck their mucus into their throat, then "hock" it. Totally.Disgusts.Me.
The 15 blogs I'm nominating, in no particular order are:
These ladies all have great blogs. I hope you take the time to check them out. Thank you again, Evelyn and Terry!